November 2, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Today I'm thankful for a family, both immediate and extended who love me and my children and care about our well being year round. I'm thankful to have family to love and to care about. I'm thankful for a home and a source of income. I'm thankful for food and clothing. I'm thankful for a God who cared enough to give us the Bible to read and study and who provided a provision to overcome the death of sin. I'm thankful for children to raise, hug, and love. I'm thankful for a husband who loves me and I him. I'm thankful for sisters...how I'm thankful for sisters! I'm thankful for girlfriends who might as well be sisters. I'm thankful for the freedom to teach my children at home and for other moms who stand together with me to lend our resources to create an amazing educational experience for our kids. I'm thankful for an active and fun community to live in. I'm thankful to be in a country where I'm free. I'm thankful for another day to live and learn and be blessed by those around me. What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Chad and Rebecca said...

YOU!! I am thankful for you!

Shannon said...

I am thankful that you reminded me of the importance of so many things that I am thankful for. Well said.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails