February 24, 2008

I can't believe she trust me this much!

Amazingly Liz (I think I'm the only one who still calls her that) has requested that I be her guest blogger while she is out of it with this never ending sickness. I really can't believe my dear BFF is allowing me to type in her space! I am definately not one who enjoys writing, my personal journal only get updated every 6 months or so. I have been racking my brain for two days for something interesting enough to write about. I have decided that I may never get this chance again and will therefore use this opportunity to shower love on our favorite blogger!
Liz and I met the day we were moving into the college dorm and my first impression of her was that she must be a really confident because she has a really short hair cut. I just knew anyone with the guts to cut her hair that short must be very sure of themselves! Over the next few years we became fast friends. We have been through a lot of things in 13 years!
What I have learned is that she is not quite as confident as I first thought but she should be. She is the one who makes me have fun even when I don't want to - ever been smashed in the face with your own birthday cake? It's fun really especially if you get to reciprocate.
She is so much braver than I am! She is always ready for the next adventure whether it is moving across the country or just striking up conversation with every stranger she meets.
I can tell you from experience she can forgive a whole lot! Even when you forget birthdays, date guys who are mean to her, and say dumb things she will still forgive you. These are just a few of the reasons I stick around to be her friend! I could go on but my husband says I am taking to long so I will turn it over to the readers at this point and ask you to chime in on your favorite things about Liz. ( She is sick and needs a little love so drop her an encouraging word in your comments.)

3 comments:

Smockity Frocks said...

I hope she feels better soon! I like Liz because she contacted me by email and we figured out we had a few things in common.

Chad and Rebecca said...

She is a great sister and aunt to my little son. She is also a wonderful mom to her four little ones.

Smockity Frocks said...

Glad you're feeling better, Liz. Do you think you could write a little review for my apron? Maybe with a photo? Huh? Huh? Couldja? I'll be your new best friend. Pinkie swear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails