March 2, 2008

Conversation with a 2 year old.

2 year old DD got into the car and we got her all buckled up and started down the road. Then the following conversation began:

Her: Mommy my back is leaking!

Me: (thinking Oh No I didn't bring a back up change of clothes for newly potty trained 2 yo) Oh no, honey wait just a minute and I will help you.

Her: Mommy my back is leaking! I don't like it!

Me: Did you have an accident?

Her: NO (said quite indignently) I SAID MY BACK IS LEAKING!

Me: Well did you spill something?

Her: NOOOO!

I then asked 9 yo DD to please look and see what was wrong with her. She started to giggle and pronounced that sweet 2yo was sweating!

1 comment:

Angel said...

OK That is HILARIOUS! Hee hee hee... needed the giggle. :0) Angel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails