August 20, 2008

Homemade Fruit Roll Ups...

my dear friend Aimee and I are on a road to better eating. Ultimately I would like all of our grains to be whole grains (no more refined white sugar, flour, bread - etc!) , her goal right now is to eliminate all HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup). The problem with all of this, is that much of this stuff is EXPENSIVE! So homemade is the answer, plus it is fun to learn how to make all of this stuff.

This month I have been experimenting with bread and such - I'll do a fancy post with pictures soon. Aimee has been experimenting with snack ideas for her sweet girl as she prepares to return to school.

Today she has posted her recipe for homemade fruit leather. Go read and try it! It sounds so easy!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thanks for the shout out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails