September 1, 2008

Labor Day...

I saw this fun meme at Rocks in my Dryer and decided to play along, since it is something that I do occasionally think about, now and again....

How long were your labors?
DD#1, 16 hours
DS#2, 10 hours
DD#3, 6 hours.
DD#4, 13 hours.


How did you know you were in labor?
DD#1, light contractions (after preterm labor at 26 weeks, she was 2 weeks late)
DS#2, induced (b/c we lived so far away from hospital, hubby didn't want to deliver at home!)
DD#3, induced (pre-eclampsia)
DD#4, induced (pre-eclampsia)


Where did you deliver?
In the hospital, Babies 1-3 in Texas and Baby 4 in California

Drugs?
DD#1, yes
DS#2, yes
DD#3, no
DD#4, yes

C-section?
No, but DD#1 was delivered with forceps.

Who delivered?
The doctors delivered all of my babies, but the doctor almost didn't make it with DD#3! He didn't have time to put on scrubs and I'm not sure if his dress shirt was ever clean again!

If you would like to participate in this labor day fun, visit Rocks in my Dryer.

1 comment:

Kama said...

Sounds like some pretty interesting births!! I am due in less than 4 weeks, so I've enjoyed (mostly) reading the stories of everyone from RIMD. My friends are also giving me some advice on our blog thanks to "labor" day. Thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails