August 19, 2008

Yippee....

We got the call we were waiting for today. Everything with baby boy is OK; there weren't any genetic anomolies and his heart looks good as do his kidneys! Thank you to ALL of you who wrote encouraging comments, emailed, and prayed for us. I was so very excited and didn't realize just what kind of weight this was until they gave us the good news today! So we are saying our prayers of thanksgiving!

At this point all that there is to do is close monitoring. I'm to have an U/S once a month until 34 weeks and then 2X a week! That is a lot and since in my heart of hearts I feel like everything is fine I really don't want to go through with all of this; however, hubby is a stickler for drs orders. He was the Bed Rest Nazi after my amnio! It made me feel so loved!

3 comments:

Chad and Rebecca said...

My neighbor across the street said yesterday that most of the babies she has seen with the one artery are just fine. That is such wonderful news!!!

Smockity Frocks said...

Hooray for good news!

Anonymous said...

YAY! and WOW! that's a lot of u/s. I only got one a month in the 3rd trimester. so jealous! enjoy those precious pics of your baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails