December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas! We are anticipating the day to share it with family and friends! The kids are getting the "it is almost Christmas" glow and we are getting the "the chaos is about to ensue" feeling, but in a good way.

Physically I am feeling much better and am able to feel like myself again. Emotionally we are still taking it one day at a time and sometimes I'm overwhelmed, but it it getting easier to get through the days. Afraid of forgetting Timothy is the looming cloud, but I will always carry him in my heart and he left his mark on his Mama's heart just as his siblings have, so that thought carries me through as well.

It has taken me awhile to be able to post again, but I think I will be able to write with more frequency now, I feel stronger - at least I do today!

Enjoy your families and have a wonderful holiday season!!!

1 comment:

eklanica said...

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better... physically and emotionally. Looking forward to your posts, always witty and interesting. Happy New Year!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails