March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday sweet 8 year old....


My dear daughter just turned 8 years old. Where did the time go? It seems like just a moment ago I was having a very serious conversation with her trying to convince her it was time to come out and meet the world! Finally she made her debut and has lived life with a smile, a twinkle in her eye, and a hearty laugh!

We had a wonderful celebration with loving family and friends! We had these delicious cupcakes with yummy icing and rounded out the celebration with a visit to a theme park. What a great way to celebrate another year of childhood.

Now, I want to go find a corner to cry in because my babies are growing up way too fast and I may have consumed way too many cupcakes for my waist line to endure...yes, they are that good!











2 comments:

Chad and Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Sweet One!! I am so glad you had fun at the theme park!!

Shannon said...

I'm glad you posted this! What a fun day...gps twilight zone time excluded. Actually, in its own way, that was entertaing as well. The boys can't stop talking about the rides and my 4 year old asked me this morning when our next "cousin trip" will be :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails