October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today I must send out birthday greetings to my Dad! Again I was far away and not able to celebrate with dear Dad! That makes me sad as I know what a wonderful time of fellowship, comraderie, and love I missed. That is in my top ten favorite things to do in the world is to sit and talk with my Dad! He has such a calming presence and such a sweet spirit.

My Dad has taught me so many things over the years. He has taught me how to extend compassion to the helpless and the weak. He has taught me how to judge a person's character by their words and actions. He taught me how to think on a very truthful and personal level. He taught me how to be genuine. Dad also taught me things on a fun level, like how to cook and to be quite competitive (without letting it show too obnoxiously) where all board games are concerned! I love my Dad, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails