July 17, 2008

A Tag

My sweet friend Connie at Smockity Frocks tagged me to post 7 songs! At first I rolled my eyes about being tagged, (J/K dear Smockity! You must read her post to understand and be part of our inside joke - he he he - feel like 6th grade yet?) but then I perked up and was so excited because we love, love, love music around here!

SO here are the rules:

List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer of 2008. Post these instructions in your blog, along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what their favorites are this year!

So my 7 songs that define summer of 08 are:

- I'd Rather Have Jesus (I love the alto lead)
- Zacheus, was a wee little man
- Gotta Sink the Bismark (gotta love Johnny Horton, especially when there is an 8 yr old boy in the house!)
- North to Alaska (Johnny Horton - again!)
- Daddy's Hands (an all time favorite!)
- The Carnival of the Animals (we play it during breakfast and the kids try to guess which animal it is!)
- Grow Old Along with Me (the song I sung to my husband during our wedding my daughter has recently taken an interest in learning the words!)

So those are my 7 songs. I tag anyone who really loves music! What is your favorite song?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails