Tiany over at Less of Me/More of Him is hosting Monday Meanderings. I have never done this before but in my constant quest to be more
- Bible Study: my goals for my personal bible study for the week
- Must Do: This is a list of things that must get done this week, not my to do list, but the absolutely necessary.
- Deep Clean: I concentrate on one thing to deep clean for about 15 minutes a day, this is my list for the week.
- Train Them Up: This is a place to list my goals for child training this week.
- Menu Planner: This is self explaining but a necessary step in planning for a smooth week!
- Bible Study: I will be doing a study this week on Philippians 4:8. I have a horrid habit of dwelling on the bad and I want to commit this verse to memory and really take it apart and study each word.
- Must Do:
- Clean travel trailer and house!
- Finish lesson plans for K DD and 2nd grade DS!
- Enjoy the last week of break!
- Deep Clean: This week I am going to be deep cleaning the travel trailer! Each day I will spend 15 minutes extra on one area. Monday the bathroom, Tuesday the fridge, Wednesday the stove and sink, Thursday the floors, and Friday the beds (washing bedding and putting it back on). This last camping trip was in a really dusty climate so it took a beating!!! But it was fun! :P
- Train Them Up: This week in child training the kids and I will continue with our study from Our 24 Family Ways we are in chapter 13 this week and it speaks on obeying,in a cheerful way right away. We also have the coloring book that goes along with this study so they work on coloring the page that goes with the lesson we are studying!
- Menu Planning:
- Monday: Favorite Burritos (my homemade spanish rice and slow cooker beans tossed with seasonings wrapped in a yummy flour tortilla)
- Tuesday: Chicken Divine
- Wednesday: Hamburgers with vine ripened tomatos
- Thursday: Going to the ball game so we will eat out!! =)
- Friday: Meatloaf with green beans and yeast rolls
- Saturday: Salmon Patties with fruit cocktail and cucumber and tomato salad
- Sunday: Slow-Cooker Lasagna, a new recipe I'll let you know how it turns out!
- Dessert: Jenny's Black Forest Chocolate Cake!!!
So that in a nutshell is my busy week. I'll let you know how I do! Have a great day!