November 15, 2007

Day 16 without Daddy

So today is day 16, I'm starting to get cranky and irritable. The patience that I do have is only because God has seen fit to bless me with small bursts of patience and energy. Seriously something needed to give, but in this case it ended up being someone. My dear sweet mother in law watched my kids today for about an hour and this is the low down:

Manicure: $10
Pedicure: $15
Eyebrow Wax: $9
Feeling like a lady and not the woman in the shoe: priceless
One hour of being alone, while someone rubbed my feet: SERIOUSLY PRICELESS!

3 comments:

Chad and Rebecca said...

Wow! I wish I could get all of that done at those prices!
Manicure: $30
Pedicure: $35
Eyebrow: $20
BROKE!!

I am glad that you were able to have all of that done.

Liz said...

That is crazy, maybe because we have mani/pedi places on every corner. Competition is a great thing n a free market!

Dimple Queen said...

Yep... I can't get them that cheap here either...

Hey...dont know if you would be interested or not or if you would even need this, but I am starting a study called "Lord I Want To Be Whole" It is by Stormie Omartian. Anyway, if you are interested, then feel free to check in sometimes...I just started it...I also just put my labels on the sidebar (not too many of them yet!) This study will be listed under Emotional Healing!

Anyway, hope DH comes home SOON! In the mean time you have a sweet MIL that would come watch the kiddos for you!

Hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails